- Paramode solid cast casing and tubing centraliser are designed to afford maximum positive standoff within the annulus to aid primary cementation.
- Centralisers are engineered to provide minimum resistance during casing running, rotating and reciprocating operations.
- Straight and spiral bladed variants are available to suit operational requirements.
- Solid casing and tubing centralisers comprising a one piece casting.
- Configured with either 4 or 6 radial straight or spiral blades.
- One piece slip on design affords maximum strength and high standoff with no exposed components to hang up during installation.
- Engineered to aid cementation with adequately sized flow by areas.
- External profile designed to minimise resistance to both axial and rotational movement.
- Axial location of the centraliser on the tubular is provided by separate stop collars.
- Stop Collars preferred for the spiral bladed variants as they permit the centraliser to rotate and aid tubular running operations.
- Alternative methods include locking screws either carbon or stainless steel to secure in position.
- All popular cardinal tubular sizes available in varying lengths.
- Non standard sizes can be readily accommodated at very short lead times.
- Specially engineered variants available such as close tolerance or clamp on type.
- Centralisers with specific features including provision for control line location, etc. are available for particular applications.
- Involve us at the design stage where your special requirement maybe one of our standard products.
Material - All standard sizes are available in alternative materials of:
- Aluminium Alloy.
- Leaded Bronze.
- Speriodal Graphite Cast Iron to special order only.
- Material selection is dependant upon required operating parameters.
- Aluminium types have a proven track record being the industry standard for many years producing excellent results on many wells in all operational theatres.
- Bronze can be used to minimise the risk of bimetallic corrosion between centraliser and tubular in extreme conditions.
- Bronze offers improvements in both mechanical strength and enhanced bearing capabilities with benefit of reduced friction characteristics.
- Spheriodal graphite cast iron can be used for high strength applications.
- Centralisers are normally supplied as cast with a shot blast surface finish to remove scale and discontinuities to enhance bearing properties.
- Spheriodal graphite cast iron centralisers can be supplied hot dip galvanised or flame sprayed aluminium or zinc.
- Epoxy coal-tar and zinc rich primer finishes are also available. * Alternatively centralisers can be painted to suit customer requirements.
- Size clearly marked on each centraliser.
- Full documentation package supplied as standard with each order.
- Paramode has designed centralisers and downhole accessory products for many years.
- We have an extensive register of designs covering most sizes of tubing, casing and riser.
- Our vast knowledge and expertise in this field allows us to react quickly to technical queries and provide recommendations without delay.
For further information contact us at email@example.com