- Paramode Fabricated Centralisers are of Heavy-Duty design and construction offering exceptional performance in the field.
- Typical applications include: Riser through Guides - Open Hole - Casing Inside Casing
- Centralisers are engineered for heavy duty application.
- Configured with either 6 or 8 radial straight blades.
- One piece slip on type or alternatively split wrap around design.
- Clamp on type available for positive location.
- Specially engineered over coupling designs to suit most applications.
- Split design allows centralisers to be installed during any phase of the operation.
- Clamp on type affords good axial loading capabilities being able to be fitted to coated pipe and risers with minimum damage to surface coatings.
- Length of the centraliser can be engineered to suit the riser guide where appropriate.
- Profiled blades to ensure minimum risk of hang up during installation.
- Split centralisers are fitted with stainless steel fasteners to join the segments together.
- Other locking arrangements are available to meet individual requirements.
- Clamp on variants require torque tensioning of the fasteners to achieve rated performance figures.
- All types and sizes 9 5/8" through 36" available.
- Centralisers can incorporate the following options:-
- Sacrificial Anodes to reduce corrosion.
- Elastomeric Buffers to aid reduction of noise and vibration.
- Adjustable Blades to allow for misalignment of riser template.
- Hinged split design to aid assembly.
- Full documentation and traceability available on request.
- Centralisers shot-blasted and Zinc-rich epoxy primed as standard.
- Alternative finishes include various paints: hot dip galvanised to BS729, table 1, flame-sprayed aluminium or zinc, black epoxy coal-tar finishes, or customer specification.
- Paramode has designed and built centralisers and downhole accessory products for many years.
- Comprehensive register of designs available covering most sizes of tubing, casing and riser.
- Our considerable experience in this field allows us to react quickly to technical queries and provide recommendations without delay.
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org